Negative Frustration/Positive Energy

How to turn a case of frustration into positive energy. Lack of information and many questions needing answers. Where to start? Making a difference, just being heard. I'm a so called interested party BUT my thoughts and feelings don't count. I live with things every day. Apparently the stress and strain of everything doesn't matter. I have to make sure that I am heard. Write a well worded document,making a statement about how things are, what a day is like,how i am feeling. trying to understand WHY I feel the way I do? How to fix the feelings I have? Being angry, frustrated. Trying to make sure I am taking care of myself, getting the love and encouragement I need. How do I do that when there is not any. When something I want I know deep down i will never have. Its just an idea that's getting me through a rough time. So...am I really fooling myself. Tonight I feel so alone...questioning what is really getting me through.I have the love and care of those I consider close friends and family. Is that good enough......I guess for now it has to be.. the positive energy to keep me going.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

why does it all have to be to much at times

Making sure its all real